1. Chernecky, Cynthia C, and Barbara J. Berger. Laboratory Test and Diagnostic Procedures, 3rded. Philadelphia, PA: W.B. Saunders Company, 2001.
2. Perter W. Marks , Bertil Glader . Aproach to anemia in the adult and child. Hematology Basic and Pratice .Four Edition .Elsevier Churchill Livingstone 2005.29: 455-464.
3. Sharon M. Geaghan . Normal blood values: Selected reference values for neonatal, pediatric, and adult population. Hematology Basic and Pratice. Four Edition. Elsevier Churchill Livingstone 2005.2733-2743.
4. Normal values. Postgranduate Hematology. Edited by A. Victor Hoffbrand, Daniel Catovsky, Edward G.D. Tuddenham. Blackwell Publishing 2005.
5. Pediatric Ranges adopted from Shearer WT. Rosenblatt HM, Gelma RS. Et al: Lymphocyte subsets in healthychildren from birth through 18 years of age. The Pediatric AIDS Clinical Trials Group P1009 study . J Allergy Clin Immunol 2003; 112(5): 973-960