1. When I got home I found that water _________________down the kitchen walls
A. ran B. was running C. has run D. had been running
2. After he____________his English course, he went to England to continue his study
A. has finish B. had finished C. was finished D. would finish
3. How _____________ since we _____________ college?
A. are you- left B. were you- left
C. have you been- have left D. have you been- left
4. I _____________ much of you lately. We _____________ three months ago
A. haven’t seen- last meet B. didn’t see- met
C. haven’t seen- have meet D. didn’t see- have met
5. The Chinese _____________ spaghetti dishes for a long time before Marco Polo _____________back to Italy
A. made- brought B. have made- brought
C. made- had brought D. had been making- brought
6. When I arrived at the meeting the first speaker _____________speaking and the audience_____________
A. just finished- were clapping B. had just finished- had clapped
C. had just finished- were clapping D. just finished- had clapped
7. He _____________ his job last month and then he _____________out of work
A. lost- was B. was lost- had been C. has lost- was D. lost- has been
8. In the last hundred years, travelling ___________much easier and more comfortable
A. become B. has become C. became D. will became
9. In the 19th century, it ____________ two or three months to across North America by covered wagon
A. took B. had taken C. had been taken D. was taking
10. In the past, the trip _____________very rough and often dangerous, but things _____________ a great deal in the last hundred and fifty years
A. was- have changed B. is- change
C. had been- will change D. has been- changed
11. She _____________ Hanoi last year
A. went B. Go C. goes D. is going
12. Now you ____________ from New York to Los Angeles in a matter of hours
A. are flying B. would fly C. will fly D. can fly
13. When Carol ___________ last night, I _________ my favorite show on television
A. was calling- watched B. called- have watched
C. called- was watching D. had called- watched
14. By the time next summer, you _____________your studies
A. completes B. will complete C. are completing D. will have completed
15. Right now, Jim _____________ the newspaper and Kathy _____________dinner
A. reads - has cooked B. is reading - is cooking
C. has read - was cooking D. read - will be cooking
16. Last night at this time, they ____________the same thing. She ___________and he _____________ the newspaper
A. are doing - is cooking - is reading B. were doing - was cooking - was reading
C. was doing - has cooked - is reading D. had done - was cooking - read
17. Sam _________to change a light bulb when he _____________ and ___________
A. was trying-slipped- fell B. tried - was slipping - falling
C. had been trying - slipped - aws falling D. has tried – slips - falls
18. Every day I __________ up at 6 o’clock, __________ breakfast at seven o’clock and ___________ for work at 8 o’clock
A. get – eat - leave B. have got – eating - leaving
C. go t- ate - left D. will get - have eaten - left
19. I __________ for this company for more then thirty years, and I intend to stay here until I _____________ next year.
A. am working - will retire B. am going to work- am retiring
C. work - am going to retire D. have been working- retire
20. My mother is the first ____________ up and the last _____________ to bed
A. getting - going B. to get - going C. getting - to go D. to get - to go
21. I must have a bath. I _____________ all the afternoon
A. was gardening B. have gardened
C. have been gardening D. had been gardening
22. The team _____________a single match so far this season
A. doesn’t win B. didn’t win C. hasn’t won D. hadn’t won
23.By the time you receive this letter, I _____________ for the USA
A. have left B. will leave
C. will have left D. am leaving
24. Up to now, the manager _____________ a lot of information about his secretary.
A. learned B. has learned C. had learned D.learns
25.Where is Mary ? - She _____________ her homework in her room.
A. is performing B. is making C. is doing D. is learning
26. While I _____________ along the road , I saw a friend of mine.
A. was cycling B. have cycled C. Cycled D. am cycling
27. By the time I _____________ this report, I will give you a ring.
A. type B. will type C. have typed D. will have typed
28. While my mother ____________a film on TV, my father was cooking dinner. It was March 8th yesterday.
A. watched B. was watching C. had watched D. watches
29. The plane from Dallas _____________ two hours late, so I missed my connecting flight from Frankfurt to London.
A. took on B. took in C. took over D. took off
30. When we came , a party _________ in the hall .
A. is being held B. had being held C. will be held D. was being held
31. He _____________ in the same house since 1975.
A. has lived B. is living C. lived D. had lived
32. When I came to visit her last night, she ________ a bath.
A. is having B. was having C. has D. had
33.When we arrived at the restaurant, the others __________ .
A. left B. have left C. had left D. are leaving
34. By the end of 2010 we_______ in Ho Chi Minh City for 30 years.
A. work B. will work C. have worked D. will have worked
C. would be/ took D. had been / would take
38. He began to feel ill while _________.
A.he is doing the exam B. he did the exam
C. he would do the exam D.he was doing the exam.
45. While I ______________ T.V last night, a mouse ran across the floor.
A. watch B. Watched C. am watching D.was watching
46. I still can’t believe it! My bicycle ______________ last night.
A.was stolen B.had been stolen C.stole D.was being stolen
C. laying -listening to D. making - hearing
1. How many _____________ took part in the 22nd SEA Games?
A. competitors B. competitive
C. competes D. competitions
2. Boys often enjoy doing things in a _____________way.
A. create B. creative C. creativity D. creatively
3. The problem of ________ among young people is hard to solve.
A. employment B. employees C. employers D. unemployment
4. Some people are concerned with physical ______ when choosing a wife or husband.
A. attractive B. attraction C. attractiveness D. attractively
5. He can’t hear because of his ___________
A. deaf B. deafness C. deafen D. deafened
6. These countries are _____________ in exporting shrimps.
A. prefer B. preference C. preferential D. preferentially
7. The children _____________ high grade at school.
A. achieve B. achievement C. achievable D. achieving
8. His pronunciation causes me a lot of ________ .
A. difficulties B. difficult C. difficulty D. difficultly
9 . She was the first in her family to enjoy the privilege of a university ________.
A. educated B. educational C. educating D. education
10. Buckingham Palace is a major tourist ________ in London.
A. attract B. attraction C. attractive D. attractiveness
11. Is pointing at someone ________ rude in your country?
A. consider B. to consider C. considered D. considering
12. Some species of rare animals are in ________ of extinction.
A. danger B. dangerous C. dangerously D. endanger
13 . Electronic music is a kind of music in which sounds are produced __________ .
A. electron B. electric C. electronic D. electronically
14. He has been very interested in doing research on _____ since he was at high school.
A. biology B. biological C. biologist D. biologically
15. Are you sure that boys are more _______ than girls?
A. act B. active C. action D. activity
16. These quick and easy _____________ can be effective in the short term, but they have a cost.
A. solve B. solvable C. solutions D. solvability
20. Don't forget to say goodbye to the _____________ before leaving the office.
A. interviewer B. interviewing C. interviewee D. interview
21. Working as an astronaut require high ___________ knowledge.
A. technique B. technical C. technically D. technician
22. My grandmother is very _____________ in history.
A. interest B. interests C. interested D. interesting
23. Vietnamese athletes performed _____________ and won a lot of gold medals..
A. excellen B. excellentl C. excellence D. excel
24. WHO’s main activities are carrying out research on medical _______ and improving international health care.
A. develop B. developin C. development D. develops
25. Scientific progress supplies us with ____________ .
A. conveniences B. convenient
C. inconvenience D.inconveniences
26. The panda’s _____________ habitat is the bamboo forest.
A. nature B. natural C. naturally D. natured
27. The Games really became a festival that impressed sports _____________
A. enthusiasts B. enthusiasm C. enthuse D. enthusiastic
29. In rainy seasons, roads in the village are always _____________
A. mud B. mudded C. mudding D. muddy
30. Linda likes wearing _____________ clothes.
A. colour B. colourfully C. colourful D. colourless
31. Her own mistakes made her very _____________ of the faults of others.
32. All the teachers work on an entirely _____________ basis.
A. volunteer B. volunteered C. voluntary D. voluntarily
33. Books are still a cheap way to get information and _____________
A. entertainment B. entertain
C. entertaining D. entertainer
34. To Americans, it is impolite to ask someone about age, ___________ and salary.
A. marry B. married C. marriage D. marrying
35. Life here is very ___________.
A. peacefull B. peaceful C. peace D. peacefulness
36. Women usually don’t shake hands when being ___________.
A. introducing B. introduction C. introduced D. introducer
37. He was so _____ that he had an accident.
A. caring B. careless C. careful D. carefully
38. Farmers can enrich the soil by using ______.
A. fertile B. fertility C. fertilize D. fertilizers
39. Nowadays, chemicals are ______ into some fruits to reduce decay.
A. injection B. injecting C. inject D. injected
40. What’s your _______ ? – I’m Vietnamese.
A. nation B. national C. nationality D. international
41. In this course, students receive _______ in the basic English grammar.
A. instruct B. instructional C. instruction D. instructive
42. I ___________ him for his honesty.
A. respective B. respectful C. respectable D. respect
43. All of the students appreciate the ___________ of English learning.
A. import B. important C. importantly D. importance
44. We can enjoy live programmes through _______ satellites.
A. communicate B. communication C. communicative D. communicable
45. All of my students appriciate the ___________of english learning
A. import B. important C. importantly D. importance
46. She is ___________ in asking for bigger salary. She worked hard
A. reason B. reasonable C. unreasonable D. unreasonably
47. Are you ___________of the danger thet you are facing?
A. sense B. sensible C. senseless D.sensation
48. This book is interesting. It’s also well-___________
A. illustrating B. illustrated C. illustration D.illustrate
49. My brother is studying ___________ engineering
A. electronic B. electric C. electrical D. elactrified
50. Communist is the highest form of___________
A. social B. socialist C. society D. socialism
WORD FORM 2
1. His ___________ makes his parents happy.
A. success B. successful C. succeed D. succeeded
2. All of us think that she has a ___________ voice.
A. beauty B. beautiful C. beautifully D. beatifullness
3. Hamlet is a ________ play.
A. success B. successful C. succeed D. successfully
4. My sister is a very warm and ___________ person.
A. care B. careful C. carefulness D. careless
5. Halong is one of the most famous tourist ___________ in Vietnam.
A. attractions B. attract C. attracted D. attracting
6. My brother can play a lot of ___________ instruments.
A. musically B. musician C. music D. musical
7. He manages to cut the cake into six ___________ pieces.
A. equality B. equal C. equalize D. equally
8. ___________people are not always happy.
A. Wealth B. Wealthily C. Wealthy D. Wealthiest
9. My car is quite ___________
A. economic B. economics C. economical D. economy
10. More and more young people want a university ___________
A. education B. educated C. educator D. educate
11. She was filling in the ___________ form.
A. application B. applicant C. apply D. appliance
12. People who are out of work are ___________
A. unemployed B. unemployment C. employed D. employee
13. The old man has saved a lot of money for his ___________
A. retire B. retiring C. retirement D. retired
14. We had a ___________ discussion about football.
A. bore B. boring C. bored D. boredom
15. She gave a long ___________ about unemployment in Vietnam.
A. lecturer B. lecturing C. lectured D. lecture
16. Money doesn’t always bring ___________
A. happy B. happily C. happies D. happiness
17. Mary and her younger sister have many ___________
A. different B. difference C. differ D. differences
18. The ___________ of Hanoi is about 5 million.
A. populated B. population C. popular D. populate
19. My brother has ___________ in football.
A. interesting B. interest C. interested D. interestingly
20. The two countries want to live in ___________
A. peaceful B. peacefully C. peace D. peacefulness
21. Everyone knows that women are ___________ to men.
A. equal B. equally C. equality D. equalize
22.The ___________ area of the city is not very attractive.
A. industrial B. industry C. industrialize D. industrialism
A. is repairing B. is repaired C. is being reppaired D. repaires
2. The story I’ve just read ___________ Agatha Christie
A. was written B. was written by C. was written from D. wrote by
3. I’m going to go out and ___________
A. have cut my hair B. have my hair cut C. cut my hair D. my hair be cut
4. Something funny ___________ in class yesterday
A. happened B. was happened C. happens D. is happened
5. Many US automobiles ___________ in Detroit, Michigan
A. manufacture B. have manufactured C. are manufactured D. are manufacturing
6. A lot of pesticise residue can ___________ unwashed produce
A. find B. found C. be finding D. be found
7. We ___________by a loud noise during the night
A. woke up B. are woken up C. were woken up D. were waking up
8. Some film stars ___________ difficult to work with
A. are said be B. are said to be C. say to be D. said to be
9. Why did Tom keep making jokes about me? – I don’t enjoy ___________ at
A. be laughed B. to be laughed C. laughing D. being laughed
10. Today, many serious childhood diseaases ___________ by early immunization
A. are preventing B. can prevent C. prevent D. can be prevented
11. Do you get your heating ___________ every year?
A. checking B. check C. be checked D. checked
12. Bicycles ___________ in the driveway
A. must not leave B. must not be leaving
C. must not be left D. must not have left
13. Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony ___________ next weekend
A. is going to be performed B. has been performed
C. will be performing D. will have perform
14. All bottles ___________ before transportation
A. frozen B. were froze C. were frozen D. are froze
15. ___________ yet?
A. Have the letters been typed B. Have been the letters typed
C. Have the letters typed D. Had the letters typed
16. English has become a second language in countries like India, Nigeria or Singapore where ___________ for administration, broadcasting and education
A. is used B. it is used C. used D. being used
17. The telephones ___________ by Alexander Graham Bell
A. is invented B. is inventing C. invented D. was invented
18. Lots of houses ___________ by the earthquake
A. are destroying B. destroyed C. were destroyed D. is destroyed
19. Gold ___________ in Clifornia in the 19th century
A. was discovered B. has been discovered
C. was discover D. they discover
20. The preparation ___________ by the time the guest ___________
A. had been finished- arrived B. have finished- arrived
C. had finished-were arriving D. have been finished- were arrived
22.“Ms Jones, please type those letters before noon”_ “They’ve already__________ ,sir. They’re on your desk.”
A. typed B. been being typed C. being typed D. been typed
23. Sarah is wearing a blouse. It ___________ of cotton.
A.be made B.are made C.is made D.made
24. They had a boy _______ that yesterday.
A. done B. to do C. did D. do
25. We got our mail ___________ yesterday.
A. been delivered B. delivered C. delivering D. to deliver
26. James ___________ the news as soon as possible.
A. should tell B. should be told C.should told D. should be telled
27. My wedding ring ___________ yellow and white gold.
A. is made B. is making C. made D. make
29. References ___________in the examination room.
A. not are used B. is not used C. didn’t used D. are not used
30. Laura ___________ in Boston.
A. are born B. were born C. was born D. born
31. His car needs ___________
A. be fixed B. fixing C. to be fixing D. fixed
32. Her watch needs ___________.
A. repairing B. to be repaired C. repaired D. A and B
33. My mother is going ___________ this house.
A. sold B. sell C. to be sold D. to sell
34. There’s somebody behind us. I think we are ___________.
A. being followed B. are followed C. follow D. following
35. Have you ___________ by a dog?
A. bite B. bit C. ever been bitten D. ever been bit
36. The room is being ___________ at the moment.
A. was cleaned B. cleaned C. cleaning D. clean
37. It ___________ that the strike will end soon.
A. is expected B. expected C. are expected D. was expected
38. It is ___________ that many people are homeless after the floods.
A. was reported B. reports C. reported D. reporting
39. He was said ___________ this building.
A. designing B. to have designed C. to designs D. designed
40. Ted ___________ by a bee while he was sitting in the garden.
A. got sting B. got stung C. get stung D. gets stung
41. These tennis courts don’t ___________ very often. Not many people want to play.
A. got used B. used C. get used D. get use
42. I’ll get Minh ___________ do this for you.
A. do B. done C. did D. to do
44. “What a beautiful dress you are wearing”- “thanks, it_____ especially for me by a French tailor.”
A. is made B. has made C. made D. was made
45. Somebody cleans the room everyday.
A. The room everyday is cleaned. B. The room is every day cleaned.
C. The room is cleaned everyday. D. The room is cleaned by somebody everyday.
46. People don’t use this road very often.
A. This road is not used very often. B. Not very often this road is not used.
C. This road very often is not used. D. This road not very often is used.
47. How do people learn languages?
A. How are languages learned? B. How are languages learned by people?
C. How languages are learned? D. Languages are learned how ?
48. Over 1500 new houses _______ each year. Last year, 1720 new houses _______.
A. were built/ were built B. are built/ were built
C. are building / were built D. were built/ were being built
49. Tom bought that book yesterday.
A. That book was bought by Tom yesterday.
B. That book was bought yesterday by Tom.
C. That book yesterday was bought by Tom
D. That book was bought yesterday.
50. The new computer system ___________ next month.
A. is be installed B. is being installed
C. is been installed D. is being installed by people
1. I can’t stand ___________ on the underground when it is busy.
A. travel B. travelling C. to travel D. to travelling
2. She hates ___________ housework at weekends.
A. doing B. do C. to do D. to be doing
3. I had a headache, and the doctor asked me ___________ some aspirin.
A. took B. to be taking C. take D. to take
4. Every day I spend two hours ___________ English.
A. practise B to practise C. practising D. practised
5. I don’t mind ___________ if you’re tired.
A. drive B drives C. to drive D. driving
6. The skiers would rather ___________through the mountains than go by bus.
A. to travel by train B. travel by train C. traveled by train D. traveling by train
7. He likes ___________ part in sports, so he joins the football team of the school.
A. take B. taking C. takes D. took
8. I don’t remember ___________ the front door when I left home.
A. to lock B. lock C. locked D. locking
9. Children enjoy ___________ to ghost stories on Halloween night.
A. telling and listening B. tell and listen
C. to tell and listen D. to tell and to listen
10. They decided ___________ to Japan for their summer holiday.
A. going B. to go C. go D. to going
11. Smoking is bad for your heath. You had better ___________ it up.
A. to give B. give C. giving D. to be giving
12. I hope you don’t mind me ___________ so late at night.
A. telephoning B. to telephone C. telephone D. to have telephoned
13. It took three and a half hours ___________ to Singapore.
A. to fly B. flying C. to be flown D. fly
14. She enjoys ___________, and she writes five pages every day.
A. writes B. write C. writing D. to write
15. ___________ is a popular sport in Europe.
A. To ski B. Skiing C. Ski D. To skiing
16.There are many ways of ___________ourselves in a big city.
A. enjoy B. enjoying C. enjoyment D. to enjoy
17. I never feel like ___________early on Monday morning.
A. getting up B. get up C. gets up D. to get up
18. Would you like the doctor ___________?
A. coming B. to come C. come D. comes
19. I hate ___________ the dirty dishes after a meal.
A. wash B. washing C. to wash D. to be washing
20. She doesn’t like going ___________ in the sea in summer.
A. to swim B. swimming C. to be swimming D. swim
21. My husband wants me ___________ this letter before afternoon.
A. to post B. posting C. post D. posts
22. The evening was spent ___________
A. to play and to talk B. to play and talk
C. playing and talking D. playing and to talk
23. I am afraid of ___________ by the strong wind.
A. taking away B. take away C. being taken away D. being taking away
24. Human beings must stop ___________ the environment.
A. to pollute B. polluted C. pollutant D. polluting
25. You can pass the exam by ___________ harder.
A. studying B. study C. to study D. to be studying
26. We walked for ten kilometers and then we stopped ___________ a rest.
A. to have B. have C. having D. has
27. It is raining hard. We had better ___________ at home tonight.
A. staying B. to stay C. stay D. to be staying
28. Before starting ___________ for this company, I spent a year ___________
A. work/travel B. work/traveling C. working/travel D. working/traveling
29. She finally finished ___________at 7 p.m and served dinner.
A. being cooked B. cooking C. to be cooked D. to cook
1. ___________ were you, I would take a taxi to the airport.
A. Unless B. When C. Because D. If
2. If the weather ___________ worse, we won’t go to the beach.
A. gets B. got C. will get D. would get
3. You will miss the last bus to school ___________ you leave now.
A. until B. unless C. while D. till
4. We’ll be late ___________ we hurry.
A. unless B. when C. if D. because
5. ___________ and you will succeed.
A. If only you work hard B. If you work hard
C. Working hard D. Work hard
6. If gravity, the pull of the earth, is zero, everything ___________
A. would float B. would be floating C. will float D. floated
7. I won’t accept unless ___________
A. when Tom apologizes B. Tom to apologize
C. Tom is apologizing D. Tom apologizes
8. ___________ if you take a map.
A. You would get lost B. You’ll get lost
C. You won’t get lost D. You would have got lost
9. ___________ we find new sources, we will soon run out of energy.
A. If B. When C. Unless D. Only
10. All of our rain forests ___________ unless we find some ways to stop people from cutting down trees.
A. will be destroyed B. are destroyed C. will destroy D. destroy
11. You will become ill ________ you stop working so hard.
A. until B. when C. unless D. if
12. If you study harder, you ________ pass the examination.
A. will B. would C. could D. should
13. What will you do when you ________ school?
A. will finish B. finished C. finishing D. finish
1. Peter work for a factory ___________ makes motorbikes.
A. what B. which C. who D. whom
2. What is the name of the girl ___________ bicycle was stolen?
A. whose B. who C. which D. when
3. I took the damaged watch to my watch maker ___________ knows how to repair all sorts of things.
A. which B. where C. whose D. who
4. He will take us to the towm ___________ we can see old temples.
A. whom B. where C. when D. which
5. The boy ___________ eyes are brown is my friend.
A. which B. who C. whom D. whose
6. They took her to the International Hospital, ___________ is only mile away.
A. in which B. that C. where D. which
7. They would like to live in a country ___________ there is plenty of snow in winter.
A. which B. where C. when D. that
8. In 1980, he came to Hollywood, ___________ he became a film star.
A. that B. where C. which D. when
9. I don’t like stories ___________ have an unhappy ending.
A. whose B. when C. where D. which
10. The city museum is exhibiting some pictures ___________ belonged to the last Emperor.
A. which B. who C. whose D. when
10. It is David ___________ broke the glass.
A. which B. whom C. who D. whose
1. Don’t you get tired ___________ watching TV every night?
A. with B. by C. of D. at
2. She’s keen ___________ playing will dolls.
A. on B. at C. of D. with
3. Don’t be afraid ___________the dog. He’s quite harmless.
A. in B. of C. at D. for
4. She did all the work ___________ her own.
A. by B. on C. for D. at
5. Have you seen Peter lately? I’ve been looking ___________ him this week.
A. at B. in C. for D. into
6. She has learned English for 3 years, and she is good ___________ English now.
A. by B. in C. for D. at
7. Her strength is that she never gives ___________
A. in B. up C. at D. out
8. The students are bored ___________ learning the same subjects.
A. of B. at C. in D. with
9. Many people in the world are fond ___________ football.
A. of B. with C. in D. for
10. How are you? I haven’t seen you ___________ ages.
A. since B. for C. in D. at
SITUATIONS (Tình huống giao tiếp)
1. - “Could you bring me some water?”
2. – “Would you like to go to the cinema with me this weekend?”
A. Yes, I’d love to B. Yes, I do C. I agree with you D. Yes, it is
3. Linda: “ Excuse me! Where’s the postoffice?”
A. It’s overther B. Don’t worry C. I’m afraid not D. Yes, I think so
4. Tom: “How did you get there?”
A. Is it far from here? C. I came here hast night
B. The train is so crowded D. I came here by train
5. Mary: “Whose bicycle is that?”
A. No, it’s over there B. It’s Jane’s C. It’s just outside D. It’s Jane
6. Peter: “How often do you go to school?”
A. I go there early C. I don’t think so
B. Everyday except Sunday D. I’m living in London
7. Helen: “Where do you come from?”
A. I come from London C. In London
B. Yes, I have just come here D. I;m living in London
8. – “Would you like to have ___________coffee?”
A. some B. little C. few B. many
9. Hung: “Thank very much for a lovely party”.
A. You are welcome B. Cheers C. Have a good day D. Thanks
10. Jane: “ How are you today, Thomas?”
A. Thanks B. Yes, thanks. C. Fine, thanhks D. No, thanhks.
11. Michael: “It’s not in here.”
Tom: “___________I open the window?”
A. Did B. Shall C. Would D. Do
12. Kim: “Have you ever been abroad?”
A. Yes, I do B. No, I don’t C. No, I didn’t D. Yes, I have
13. Kevin: “How far is it from here to the nearest postoffice?”
A. Turn left and then turn right B. Yes, it’s puite near here
C. Two kilometers at least D. No, it’s rather far
14. Pat: “Would you like something to eat?”
Kathy: “___________ I’m not hungry now.”
A. No, thanks B. No, problem C. Yes, I would D. Yes, it is
15. Alice: “What shall we do this evening?
A. Let’s go out for dinner B. Oh, that’s good
C. No problem D. I went out for dinner
I. Dạng 1: Xác định từ/ cụm từ có gạch dưới (ứng với A hoặc B, C, D) cần phải sửa để những câu sau trở thành chính xác.
1. That’s the man which told me the bad news.
A B C D
2. My younger brother has worked in a bank since a long time.
3. It is the English pronuciation that cause me a lot of difficulties.
4. I go to Mexico with my girlfriend in the summer of 2006
5. He was angrily when he saw what was happening.
6. If I were you, I didn’t buy that expensive car.
7. I met a lot of interesting people while I was studying at Ho Chi Minh City
8. There’s a woman who she sold me the handbag.
9. Mr. Smith is going to buy a new Janpanese car, doesn’t he?
10. The picture was painting by Michael last year.
1. I won’t accept unless ___________
A. when Tom apologizes B. Tom to apologize
C. Tom is apologizing D. Tom apologizes
2. ___________ if you take a map.
A. You would get lost B. You’ll get lost
C. You won’t get lost D. You would have got lost
3. We would save thousands of lives if ___________ the remedy for the flu.
A. we had not found out B. we found
C. we find out D. we will find
4. It’s seven years since we ___________
A. last talked to Daisy B. have talked to Daisy
C. last talked Daisy C. talked to last Daisy
5. Some planets are so small that ___________ with naked eyes.
A. it is impossible seeing them B. they are impossible to be seen
C. it is possible to see them C. they are possible to seeing
6. Do you know the boy ___________ at the party last week?
A. we talked about B. about him we talked
C. we talked about him D. who we talked about
7. I haven’t got ___________ that English book
A. much money of buying B. some money to buy
C. no money to buy D. any money to buy
8. Taking exercise ___________
A. is good health for you B. is good for your healthy
C. is a good health of you D. is good for your health
9. Have you ever met the man ___________?
A. who married Mary’s cousin B. who is married Mary’s cousin
C. who was married the cousin of Mary D. whom married Mary’s cousin
10. This is the handbag ___________
A. where in Paris I bought B. whom I bought in Paris
C. which I bought in Paris D. what I bought in Paris
Tập trung vào các âm sau đây: th, h, ch, ed, s
1. Cách phát âm “th”
/ð/ : There, this, than, the, they, their …
/θ/ : Think, thank, thought, thin, thick…
2. Cách phát âm h
Âm câm : hour, honest, honour
/h/ : house, hot, high, home….
3. Cách phát âm h
/k/: mechanic, architect, character, characteristic, chemist, chemistry
Ch /t∫/: church, cheap, child, chair, choose...